The City of La Fayette Gas Department is now taking applications for the position of Utility Maintenance Worker / Gas Department. The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Applicant must be able to read and write
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid class A driver’s license.
- Applicant must have reliable means of transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Pipeline Welding experience is preferred but not required.
- Wage based on experience.
Applicants should apply at City Hall located at 207 South Duke Street, in
La Fayette, Georgia.
The City of La Fayette is an Equal Opportunity Employer