The City of La Fayette is now taking applications for the position of Full Time Floater for the Utility Meter Reader, Gas and Public Works Departments.
Responsibilities will include completing tasks from multiple departments. The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a physical exam including drug screen
- Ability to work in all types of weather and working conditions
- Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculations
- Have basic computer skills
- Applicant must have a reliable means of transportation
- Experience is preferred.
Applicants should apply at City Hall located at 207 South Duke Street, in LaFayette, Georgia. Applications can also be downloaded from the city website:
The City of LaFayette is an Equal Opportunity Employer